Portable Dishwasher with Soil Sensor
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever offers many levels of quiet operation. Equipped with our Quiet Partner(TM) sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine.
- Tall Tub design
- This model's Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. An additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack.
- Auto soil sensor
- The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results. This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, then adjusts the cycle accordingly. This sensor measures the soils in the water and will add extra water and even temperature to ensure clean dishes. It automatically recalibrates the load after every 250 wash cycles for maximum performance.
- 1-Hour Wash cycle
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time.
- High Temperature Wash option
- Choose this option when additional cleaning of items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes is required.
- Heavy cycle
- Adds more time to the cycle to clean heavily soiled items.
- Quiet Partner(TM) I Sound Package
- Whirlpool brand dishwashers offer many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation.
(P)Take home a dishwasher that's better for your wallet and the environment. The Auto soil sensor optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results, while the Tall Tub design offers space for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack. Our quietest line of dishwashers ever also delivers specialized cycles and options to clean every load. The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance, and the High-Temperature Wash option can be added when cleaning items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes.(/P)
Write Your Own Review