Warmer weather is on its way and with that comes spring cleaning to prepare for a new season. We understand the importance of keeping a clean kitchen and want to provide you with some tips for spring cleaning your kitchen.
Deep Clean Appliances
- Refrigerator. How many times have you accidentally left food in your fridge past its expiration date? It is recommended that you deep clean your refrigerator every season. If you don’t have time to do that, definitely schedule a deep cleaning session with your fridge two times a year.
- Dishwasher. A dishwasher is constantly running and cleaning dishes with soap, so it should clean itself automatically, right? Nope. Not cleaning your dishwasher properly can lead to it not working as effectively. We recommend cleaning your dishwasher every four to six weeks.
- Microwave. A messy microwave is not only unpleasant to look at, but it can actually ruin the effectiveness of it. You should wipe down the inside of the microwave daily and steam clean about once a week.
- Range and oven. The range and oven do not need to be cleaned every day, only as needed.
Deep Clean Surfaces
- Countertops. Countertops should be cleaned daily, especially before and after preparing food on the surface.
- Pantry. Sometimes, pantries can get very messy and filled with food you do not remember buying. The pantry should be cleaned whenever you notice it getting too messy.
- Walls. If you start to notice your walls getting dusty, vacuum them every few weeks.
- Floors. Vacuum your kitchen floor regularly to keep it clean. Cleaning hardwood floors depends on what type of finish you have.
Reno’s Appliance was founded in 1951 as Reno’s Radio & TV. Since then, the shop has grown to become the one-stop home appliance source trusted by thousands. Reno’s sons continue to carry on the tradition set forth by their father and exhibit exceptional customer service. We have every home appliance you will possibly need. Stop by our showroom in Paterson, NJ to view our selection.