Are you planning a dream kitchen remodel? We’ve compiled a list of our favorite, luxurious kitchen must-haves to inspire your remodel.
- Counter-depth refrigerator. If you have received tailored, customized cabinetry, you will most likely want to opt for a counter-depth refrigerator. This will ensure that the lines you have created in your kitchen with custom cabinets are maintained and the sleek look you desire is attained.
- Big sink. Typically, sinks run about 8 inches deep. If you would prefer a little extra space, purchasing a sink that is 10 inches deep and very wide makes a big difference. The extra depth enables you to keep some dishes in the sink that you do not feel like washing quite yet and prevents splash back when cleaning.
- Drawer dishwasher. Using a drawer dishwasher will enable you to run a partial load. Plus, you can wash your most used items daily, while waiting for the other drawer to fill up.
- Convection steam oven. Convection steam ovens are a great way to cook your food. It works by circulating the hot air to provide a more even cooking experience. Cooking with steam-ovens are actually better for you. The reason is they retain more moisture and vitamins than food that is baked/broiled.
- Pro range. If you really want to give your kitchen the luxurious feel, definitely go for a pro range. You will turn your space into a chef grade kitchen.
Reno’s Appliance was founded in 1951 as Reno’s Radio & TV. Since then, the shop has grown to become the one-stop home appliance source trusted by thousands. Reno’s sons continue to carry on the tradition set forth by their father and exhibit exceptional customer service. We have every home appliance you will possibly need. Stop by our showroom in Paterson, NJ to view our selection.