Have you noticed your kitchen getting a bit messier than you would like it to be? Keeping your kitchen organized is key to removing clutter. Here are some organization tips to help you:
- Remove everything from kitchen surfaces. The first step towards organizing your kitchen is removing everything from surfaces. Clean the countertops and before placing the items back, ask yourself if this is something you want to be displaying. If not, find another place for the item.
- Hang a rack for mail. Commonly, the first place mail will hit is any open counter space. To get rid of that clutter, hang a rack for mail, magazines, and newspapers. Plan a date where you will sort through it, remove, and respond wherever necessary.
- Clean out your fridge. When was the last time you looked through your fridge? Remove products that have expired and figure out a way to use the remaining food.
- Keep the dishes clean. Get in the habit of cleaning the dishes every day. Keeping dishes clean and out of sight will make a huge difference in the look of your kitchen. Planning to have some cabinet space near the sink and dishwasher will make it easy to unload and keep the space clean.
- Consider using glass doors. Swapping out your cabinet doors for glass will help provide motivation to keep them organized and clean.
- Get rid of unused items. If you haven’t used something in your kitchen for a long time, donate it. It’ll help you get rid of clutter.
Reno’s Appliance was founded in 1951 as Reno’s Radio & TV. Since then, the shop has grown to become the one-stop home appliance source trusted by thousands. Reno’s sons continue to carry on the tradition set forth by their father and exhibit exceptional customer service. We have every home appliance you will possibly need. Stop by our showroom in Paterson, NJ to view our selection.