Remodeling your kitchen is very exciting. There are so many decisions to be made, some of which might cost a bit more than others. However, incorporating just one of these tips into your kitchen space will really transform the look and feel of your kitchen.
- Proper lighting. Natural and artificial light is crucial in a kitchen. The last thing you will want to be doing is cooking in a dark kitchen. Consider replacing your lightbulbs with LEDs as they are energy efficient and have a long shelf-life.
- Workstation on wheels. If you need more countertop space, consider investing in a workstation on wheels. It can double as a bar cart if you so choose or can store extra cooking supplies. Stainless steel stations are easy to clean. Butcher block workstations offer a rustic look.
- Pot organization. How many times have you been left frustrated trying to find a specific pot? Organizing your pots and pans by hanging them from hooks is a great way to make the most of your space.
- Coffee central. Designating a space in your kitchen to store all of your coffee and tea necessities will make you feel like you are staying in a hotel. Make it easy to access your mugs, to-go cups, coffee machine, and teas. You will thank yourself for this setup every morning.
- Plenty of seating. As the kitchen is the gathering space of any home, having plenty of seating is essential. Utilizing a round table with a drop-leaf will accommodate extra guests.
Reno’s Appliance was founded in 1951 as Reno’s Radio & TV. Since then, the shop has grown to become the one-stop home appliance source trusted by thousands. Reno’s sons continue to carry on the tradition set forth by their father and exhibit exceptional customer service. We have every home appliance you will possibly need. Stop by our showroom in Paterson, NJ to view our selection.